Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Nude Nails

One of my favorite nail trends happening right now that I think every bride should consider is nude nail polish! This is a gorgeous choice over doing the traditional french manicure. Nude nail polish range from super sheer eggshell colors, beige tones, light brown, and darker grey-brown tones. I think this color is perfect for a bride or bridal party because its clean, polished and elegant.
There are so many shades to choose from so assist in your quest to find a gorgeous shade I have listed my Top 5 picks below...

TOP FIVE FAVORITE NUDE NAIL POLISH COLORS
1. Sephora by OPI: Going Nude, eh? Nail Colour

2. OPI: You Don't Know Jacques (my all time favorite)

3. Essie: Grenada Gray

4. China Glaze: Ginger

5. Sally Hansen Nail Color: Sand


No comments:

Post a Comment