Thursday, April 26, 2012

Preparing for Next Wedding

Yea, I am excited to say that I have booked my next consultation for a June wedding.  I am so excited and a little nervous for this one.  The bride is the sister of a co-worker, so this will be someone that I do not know.  I am not sure what she will expect of me, will she ask my opinion or will I simply be there for her to do list?  Either way is fine with me, the more the better.  The venue is set to take place in Delaware and by browsing the images online, it looks beautiful!


This week I have been preparing for the initial meeting, which is Sunday.  It is funny how no matter how much information you have in your head, it is better to have it written down as well.  I am ready to take notes and listen to her needs and wants for the big day.





Since I am slated as the Day of Coordinator, the couple will still plan their wedding on their own.  If you are looking for some assistance with your wedding, but do not want to hire a full time planner, check out Bliss Wedding Market  for some ideas on getting organized ahead of time...and then call me!  I will help you stay organized and I will be on top of all your vendors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment