Thursday, March 15, 2012

So Many Details


As some of you may know, I have just started my own business as a "Day of" Wedding Coordinator. Weddings are something I love being a part of, even when they are not mine! I was married 6 1/2 years ago and I don't think a week goes by where something doesn't remind me of that day back on September 23, 2005! I relive it again and again in my head...or I watch the video!
I wanted to be able to help couples and families make sure the most important day of their lives go exactly according to plan...their plan. I am offering services for the day of the wedding. The bride and groom are still in charge of planning the wedding, I am just executing what actually happens on the wedding day.
Love The Way You Wed, was just created in the past couple months when a bride and groom approached me for some help. They were planning a wedding in Philadelphia....and they are living in Tallahassee, FL. In the past couple months I began helping them with the details of their wedding and in turn decided to open the doors to other couples.
This particular wedding is to take place this Saturday, on St. Patty's Day. And yes, it will be Irish themed! Some of the details included working with the event manager at the reception hall, working with the head of catering, the photographer, the DJ and the String Band. The nitty gritty details include maneuvering over 100 guests from center city to south Philly and then back to center city. How? Shuttle buses will be in use!
Tonight I met with the bride to go over the final details and for her to officially hand "everything" over to me. The wedding is now in my hands!!!
Stay tuned to see how it turns out....
Interested in a Day of the Event Wedding Coordinator...Contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment