Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Premier Design Kinda Party - Ladies Only!

This past Saturday my mom and I hosted a Premier Design jewelry party. My mom loves parties and I have a background in event planning so, we knew we wanted to make this jewelry party fun and just a great time with friends. I really enjoy Premier Design jewelry. There really is something for everyone and for all budgets. The ages ranged from 19 to lady's in their 70's and everyone found something they loved.

We had lots of food and drinks of all kinds. We had our local grocery store make up turkey, ham, and roast beef sandwiches on potato rolls and pretzels rolls. I have always loved potato rolls, but I must admit I LOVED the pretzels rolls more! We also had fresh fruits, veggies, chips & dip (my hubby's family recipe), "bowl of nothing" (watergate), my moms homemade caramel corn (her secret recipe!), homemade pumpkin bread with yummy frosting, and adorable mini doughnuts from Dough a Deer.  We had to have yummy drinks to go with all the yummy food! We had the basic water and all different types of soft drinks, but the best was the girly, fruity drinks. Jamaican-me-happy was my personal favorite!

There was a grand total of 15 people. You know there is going to be lots of fun and excitement with that many women. We modeled jewelry, did skits, and won prizes, Lynda was our Premier Design consultant and she was great. Lynda taught us great and different ways to use our jewelry and even our scarves! We shopped for over three hours! There were so many samples to look at, plus two different catalogs to shop from.

It was a great party and lots of fun!







No comments:

Post a Comment